After creating your home based business online your next focus should be building your email list. One of the most effective methods Internet marketers use is capturing their visitor’s contact information in exchange for a free gift offered via a squeeze page or an opt-in page on their website.
In order to persuade people to provide their name and email address you must offer them something of value in return. Here are 6 exclusive freebies you can give your subscribers in return for their contact information:
1. Offer your visitor’s an audio or video recording of an interview with an expert in your particular niche. For example, if your home business theme is Internet marketing you could provide a question and answer session with one of the most successful and well known marketers online today.
This interview could focus on one specific area of Internet marketing such as driving targeted traffic to your website or you could focus on a more wide ranging topic such as how to be successful online.
2. Offer your potential customers access to a private back room where they can gain access to you or a member of your staff in real time and you will answer any questions they may have related to your particular market.
Once again if your topic is Internet marketing you can offer advice or solve problems for your subscribers relating to certain areas with which they may be having difficulty. You could explain that you will provide a username and password to them when they sign up.
3. Tell your visitors you will send them a free report every two months detailing the hottest products and marketing niches online at that particular point in time. This will give them a head start on their competition and will allow them to strike while the iron is hot in specific areas of Internet marketing.
4. Offer your potential clients access to download a free highly converting squeeze page to help them with their email list building strategy. This should be very enticing for anyone who is just starting out with their home based business and doesn’t have the technical ability to design and create their own opt-in page.
5. Offer your guests a work book, you’ve created, to help them master a certain skill related to your niche. For example, if you’re into Internet marketing create an e-book with the additional workbook attached instructing people how to master keyword research. You could expand upon this idea and turn it into a course by creating a new work book each month. When your text is completed you can then offer it for sale from your website.
6. Offer your visitors a free website review completed by you after they subscribe. Explain to them that you will offer any constructive criticism you feel is required with regard to their website design and layout.
You will also give them tips on how they can further optimize their web page to improve their search engine ranking and offer suggestions about the placement of advertisements on their home page to help improve sales. You could also add a dollar value to this free service to demonstrate the value of your offer to your guests.
Home business owners online are always looking for new and innovative ways to build their email list by enticing their visitors to become subscribers, and by implementing one or more of these ideas you can accomplish this goal.
Bob Withers is a professional sales and marketing person with over twenty years in the field. He has now set his sights on Affiliate Marketing and creating successful Home Based Businesses online to apply his trade. If you want to get in touch with Bob or learn more about Affiliate Marketing or setting up an Internet based Home Business please visit:
Free Home Business and Affiliate Marketing Advice