Here are some of the most effective ways to increase your sales by at least 200%. They are applied in my businesses and I believe that they will be useful for you.
1) People have been taught all their lives to respect people in authority. Tell your readers that you are the president, CEO or Director of your business. For example, you could sign your ad or web site, “(your name) President of (the business).” Another example, “(your name) Author Of The Book (title).”
2) Turn your ad into an article. This article could be a story, or a how-to article. This will lead readers into your ad without them knowing it’s an ad. After all, everyone loves to read an article. They’ll already be interested when they get to your sales pitch. This will make selling much more easier
3) Give a money-back guarantee that exceeds a normal one. Instead of the normal timed guarantee, give them double or extra back. Tell them they can keep the free bonus or give them double their money back. You could also extend the guarantee’s time limit to 60 days, 3 months, 1 year, or a lifetime.
4) Persuade visitors to buy your product by telling what will happen to them in future. Tell them what’ll happen with their life if they buy or don’t buy. For example, if you were selling a book about getting over shyness you could say, “Imagine walking up to any stranger and starting a conversation with them easily.”
5) You could advertise a product with a trial. This will tell people there is no risk involved if they click on your banner ad and try out your product or service. For example, you could say, “FREE Sample Chapter Of The E-book…!” Another example, “Free Trial Membership To…!”
6) Use the word “testimonial” in your ad. People want to see believable proof before they buy your product. It is better to have respectable authority as testimony giver or you can show pictures as a proof. For example, you could say, “Check the hundreds of testimonials we have received!”
7) Offer your potential customers a discount on a product you sell if they subscribe to your free e-zine. For example, you could say, “Subscribe to my free e-zine and get a 40% discount off my latest e-book!” After they subscribe you could tell them about your secret discount order page in the ‘thank you’ e-mail you send them.
For more tips on Internet Marketing, check out the Internet Marketing Blog in http://josephthen.blogspot.com