The America Job Bank is probably the best it’s ever been. There are extraordinary opportunities available all over the country right now! But you’ll have a hard time landing one unless you can answer a couple of critical questions that can make all the difference to your job search.
Here they are:
1. Are you ready to commit yourself to discover the REAL 21st Century job marketplace? Not the one where all you have to do is mass mail your resume to a bunch of companies or agencies and recruiters. Or post it on a few websites like monster.com or hot jobs.com?
2. Are you willing to give up the old-fashioned, passive ways of finding a job . . . e.g. waiting for the phone to ring, or sitting in an interview and meekly answering questions about your work history?
If you’re ready to answer “yes” then you’re going to find that the job market is an exciting place to be these days. And you’ll be open to pursuing a job campaign plan that can have to talking face-to-face with your next boss in a matter of days!
You see, everything’s changed in the America Job Bank . . . especially since 9/11 and Katrina. The old-fashioned ways of finding a job are OUT . . . unless you’re content with waiting weeks or months for something to develop. And then winding up with something you have to take out of desperation.
When you say “yes” to those critical questions, here’s what you must do to address the America Job Bank:
1. Build a highly-desirable product . . . YOU!
2. Consider the job marketplace as a competitive arena.
3. Package yourself in a way to attract maximum attention.
4. Think of prospective employers as buyers of your product.
5. Target only those employers who are right for you.
5. Promote yourself to them by every available means.
6. Master effective selling techniques.
7. Negotiate like a pro.
In short, you have to learn how to become a “job entrepreneur.” But the good news is when you’ve mastered a few simple alternative job search strategies, you can hit the America Job Market running. You can be entertaining real job offers in as little as two weeks! Check it out. Your future depends on it!
Paul Megan writes for EEI, the world-class pioneer in alternative job search techniques and non-traditional career advancement strategies . . . since 1985. Grab our stunning FREE REPORT: “How To Find A Job In As Little As 14 Days!” Click on RSS for instant info! http://www.fastest-job-search.com