Did you know that nearly one out of six homes in the United States will be burglarized every year? That means if you stay in your home for as little as six years chances are pretty good that you’re going to be a victim of a burglary.
Police officials tell us that 90 percent of all home burglaries can be avoided. Police statistics also show that 60 percent of all home burglaries happen through unlocked doors and windows. That’s a pretty scary statistic!
There are lots of things that people can do to take a proactive stance on protecting their home. I guess the most obvious thing is to start locking your doors and windows even when you’re at home.
1. Take a critical look at your home from the outside like a burglar would to see if there are any hiding places that can be eliminated. Usually shrubs and trees offer good hiding places near lower level doors and windows. Are there some darkened areas around your home that could be eliminated by motion activated spotlights?
2. Get involved in your neighborhood. Start or join a neighborhood watch. They are free and your local sheriffs department can help you get one going. The best part is they work.
3. Believe it or not a sign in your front yard that warns of a vicious guard dog sends a message to the bad guys that maybe this is a house to be avoided.
But the absolute best way to improve your home security is with a home security surveillance camera.
Three of the best are:
1. Vandal proof dome camera.
2. High resolution home surveillance camera.
3. Indoor/Outdoor Infrared IP camera.
All three of these cameras will provide a cheap way to protect your home with high tech gear.
Start protecting your home today with one or more of these effective home surveillance cameras. When are you getting one?
The uses for a home security cameras are endless. There are home, office and business applications. Undercover law enforcers and government agencies have been using them for years but now they are priced so low that anyone can get one. And easy to use? You bet.
A security camera can be an even better deterrent than a burglar alarm or a security guard. A camera can be used to identify the bad guys catching them red handed indoors or outdoors.
Can you use a home security camera for home, office or business? You actually can’t afford to not have one!
When you order get a two FREE E Books ‘Making Your Home Secure’ and ‘Self Defense Tips For Women’
Vandal Proof Dome Camera
We will meet or beat any price on the internet for comparable products-our Low Price Guarantee!
High Resolution Home Security Camera