I guess you might have seen those adverts where people offer to show you how to make oodles of money online. I know I have.
You might have tried things yourself, but not yet come up with a solution that works for you.
Well, here is a formula to make some quick money online. It may not be a fortune, but it costs you nothing and it should help to pay the bills.
In brief, with this formula you’ll be finding out the most popular searches being made on Google. Then you’ll generate a short report on that subject. And then you’ll sell the report on eBay – hopefully many times over.
Here’s the formula:
1. Visit http://www.google.com/press/zeitgeist.html and see what are the hot searches at this moment in time.
2. Select one of them, ideally one in which you are interested or at least curious about.
3. Research that topic online, and gather information on the subject. This will be the basis for your e-report. What you need to do is develop something which will be wanted by people searching for this topic. (Some examples are shown later)
4. List your e-report on eBay. And keep re-listing it as long as it is selling.
5. Do it again, with another subject.
What you’re doing here is riding on the crest of a wave of public interest, and this is a tried and tested way of making money!
I know of one person who produced a report with questions and answers about the film, “The Passion of the Christ”. The report came out around Easter to coincide with the launch of the movie when there was a frenzy of interest in it and in Mel Gibson.
Another timely report was produced based on the Donald Trump TV program “The Apprentice”. It was called “You’re fired!”, and did great business especially when the program became highly popular.
A top 10 gainer this week on Google Zeitgeist is Emma Watson. For the oldies amongst us, Emma is a star of Harry Potter films. You could compile a directory of the main websites showing pictures of her. Or you could create an Emma Watson cookbook, beauty tips, joke book or anything else depending on what your web searching turns up. Or you could be contentious, and produce a report on “Why I Hate Emma Watson!”.
I hope you get the idea.
Your report can simply be a Word document, which you attach to an email to your eBay buyers.
Now I know that not everyone reading this will act on the idea. But those who do have a good chance of making some quick eBay money!
Brian McGregor is an eBay and internet entrepreneur. He recently created the ‘eBay Master Class’ for eBay sellers. For your free copy, please go to http://www.workwinners.com/ebm-request.htm