Do you want to learn two proven niche marketing business models that are virtually guaranteed to succeed – in all niches? So do hundreds of my clients. They ask me every day. Beg me to share them. Demand that I reveal them.
So I did. In a short article. This one. I’m sharing it with you, so you can benefit from this powerful insight too.
There are TWO approaches to niche marketing:
* Following your PASSION
* Following the MONEY
Both can lead to wild success – if the finer points are managed correctly. Let’s talk about them.
–> FOLLOW YOUR PASSION
This route is popular among beginners and experts alike – because it’s easy! You already are (or can quickly become) an expert. And as you love what you do, you’ll be good at it.
Here’s a niche marketing model you can adopt to succeed using this approach…
Building your ‘Content Site’.
Your niche website will be chockfull of valuable content. Articles, special reports, ecourses, audio tutorials, video presentations, information products – anything your audience will find useful.
Your revenue models will include:
* ADVERTISING – Relevant, high quality content sites are an advertiser’s delight.
* DIRECT SALES – In-context selling of related products and services is easy on a niche content site
* MEMBERSHIP SITES – Your content itself can be your product, and you can sell access to it… one-time, or on an ongoing basis as a subscription.
* LICENSING DEALS – You can license your content to other users for a fee. The drawback to this approach is that you’ll first need to invest a lot of time, effort and money to build your content site – even if you have fun doing it!
–> FOLLOW THE MONEY
Your field of interest – even passion – may not be lucrative. While it’s fun, you won’t get rich!
So some prefer the alternative approach of going where the money trail leads… even if it doesn’t excite you, the financial rewards are greater.
If you’re considering this route, remember – the approach is different too. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
* Research hot niches which are highly in demand.
* Find what keywords prospects are using to search for information.
* Design websites optimized to rank high on search engines.
* Put up as many web pages as possible on related keywords so you reach as large an audience as possible in this niche. Your revenue model will include:
* TRAFFIC BROKERING – Direct the traffic hitting your site to others who want this audience – and are willing to pay you for it.
* PAY PER CLICK ADVERTISING – Display ads that earn you money each time a visitor clicks on them.
* LIST BUILDING – You can later offer list members relevant products and services – your own, or as an affiliate.
* DIRECT SELLING – You could sell on the website itself, though the results may not be as good as on a content site.
The major drawback to going this route is the need for expertise in niche research, search engine optimization and the ability to createmultiple web pages quickly. Some products offer a ready-made, off-the-shelf solution to speed up the process.
Whichever path you choose to your niche marketing success, one thing is abundantly clear.
There’s money in niches. BIG money. Grab your share of it – TODAY!
Dr.Mani Sivasubramanian offers niche content collections at http://www.InstantNicheNews.com – Get 7 New Custom-Created Articles Every Week To Use Any Way You Like…
Use them on blogs, in ecourses, as websites, even PDFs.
FREE details: Instant Niche Content – Sign up now