investment

Random entry RSS

  • Posted in:

    How To Market Your Art

    Art takes many forms. It can be in forms of the way people decorate their houses, dress, express themselves, paint and how someone talks. All these factors help to create the whole concept. A keen eye will definitely notice something unique. People interpret it differently and this brings about beauty and uniqueness.

    Read more

  • Posted in:

    Investing Your Capital – You Get What You Don’t Pay For

    Both Ray & I started our financial advice lives with an insurance company, and realised over time that we needed to get out of sales. Working for a product provider was something we had outgrown, and our aim then was to simply work for you, the client. So, freed from our shackles, we became independent financial advisers and started to look at what was best for you and not what best suited an insurance company.

    Read more

  • Posted in:

    Art: Wise Investments For All Incomes

    Art is all around us. Many people collect artwork as an investment. There are many different kinds of art to collect; paintings, signed prints, limited editions, sculpture and mixed media are just a few of the many offerings for collectors. Some people only collect one type of art (for example, British artwork) while others prefer a broad range in their collections and remember, investing in the art world isn’t just for the wealthy.

    Read more

  • Posted in:

    Business Owners! Can Customers Be Bought? You Bet! The Questions Is … For How Much?

    Business owners often think of customers as an expense. After all, marketing to them costs money. Keeping stock on the shelves for them costs money. Servicing them costs money. Training a team to deal with them costs money. What if I told you that a simple shift in your thinking would change all that? This article shows how to “make the shift” and recognizing customers for what they are: an investment.

    Read more

  • Posted in:

    Why Is Gold Such An Excellent Investing Option?

    Gold is an asset which offers a safe haven for funds in an environment which is non-economic friendly. This is the reason individuals of today consider gold to be a viable investment opportunity, and for this reason most of them are searching for the right gold firms to make an investment in.

    Read more

  • Posted in:

    Do You Really Need To Save a Million Dollars For Retirment?

    One million dollars is frequently cited as the absolute minimum net worth that households should have accumulated upon retirement. But less than 5% of American households have saved a million dollars. In this article we provide tips to the other 95% on using retirement calculators, investing in a combination of diversified portfolios and annuties, and seeing how they might fare in retirement on much less than a million dollars.

    Read more

  • Posted in:

    Choosing 401K Companies and Programs

    Everyone in the United States will need a 401k program. The 401K program is actually a savings account for retirement. You may have this for any amount of decades and when you arrive at your 60th birthday celebration, you can pull out your money from the retirement account.

    Read more

  • Posted in:

    The Number One Skill For Option Sellers

    After more than several years as a professional option buyer and hedge fund manager, I’ve had the honor of learning many great option sellers around the world as well as the chance to learn from the mistakes of 1000’s of broke selection investors.

    Read more

  • Posted in:

    Choices As An Investment

    Options trading sometimes seems clouded in secrecy, when really it is a straightforward way of investment, employed by big expenditure companies and by people.

    Read more