Are you even aware of what a supermarket insurance policy is? Well, since most of the people who take on supermarket insurance do so for a particular reason, we want to tell you what it includes and how to use it! So here goes!
Imagine you are at the supermarket and your eye falls on the newspaper counter. Here you will see, in wonderfully colorful advertisements, a great supermarket insurance policy that is promising the world to you. There are car supermarket insurance policies, life supermarket insurance policies and even a pet supermarket insurance policy, and they are all inexpensive and easy to get. You start to think, “Why not! It’s better that not having any policy! I might as well get a cheap supermarket insurance policy that will at least give me a little benefit!”
What you are thinking is very right! A simple policy is better than no policy at all! But before signing on here, are a few advantages and disadvantages you should be aware of.
Inexpensive supermarket insurance policies are not always the correct way to go about getting insurance policies that are right for you. Thousands of people who have already taken on inexpensive supermarket insurance policies have found out the hard way that what they had paid for these policies is not going to help them out at all. Research by financial intermediary Terra Blu has shown that these supermarket insurance policies are designed for the super healthy and fit. If you have raised cholesterol, hyperacidity and other dangerous chronic conditions, you will not be reimbursed for the money you have paid for the policy.
As a supermarket is a mass provider of supermarket insurance policies, those who smoke or drink are also excluded from these policies as well. But as there is no one to guide consumers on what these policies entail, most consumers get cheated with the supermarket insurance policy that they purchase.
As a result you have to be careful with the policies you take on at the supermarket.
Don’t get us wrong, not all supermarket insurance policies are bad, as a few are geared to get people the right coverage in any kind of condition. A few supermarket policies, such as the ones from Sainsbury Bank, are reliable and offer a world of benefits to the consumer who wants a policy as quickly as possible. If you want to avoid paying an agent a percentage and you want to get an insurance policy as quickly as possible, you should think about buying a supermarket insurance policy. A few of the immediate benefits seen are –
1. Inexpensive, affordable supermarket insurance that is readily available.
2. Different kinds of supermarket insurance policies are available at the same place.
3. A normal health insurance policy will require a health check up, but supermarket insurance policies are granted on the spot.
4. A few supermarket insurance policies also offer free discounts and vouchers that can add up in the long run. Sainsbury’s offers discount coupons and even virtual dollars that can be spent at different virtual supermarket websites.
5. A few supermarket insurance policies offer a 10% discount to new customers who sign up on the spot.
6. Replacement cars, counseling for accident victims and even a five-year guarantee are offered by a few of the better supermarket insurance policies.
If you are of two minds about taking on supermarket insurance, there is no need to worry. Just don’t sign on the dotted line immediately; instead, find out all that you can about the supermarket insurance being offered. Then if it’s worth it, you can go ahead and buy it!