A squeeze page is a web page that you can create which asks information from your online visitor, usually their name and email address if they want to avail of your services or offers. This is a great way to go if you are building a targeted list of your market, which in turn, can help you increase your sales and make you successful in internet marketing.
If you want to learn how to make a squeeze page, also known as lead capture page here are a few points that you may want to consider.
– Start defining the purpose of your squeeze page. These pages are there for you to obtain your subscriber’s email address and you have to design your lead capture page according to that purpose. If you are focused on this purpose, you will eventually be focused on creating a page that will effectively help you get a list of your subscribers and their email.
– Use colors that are not too glaring and difficult to see. Remember that you want to attract people but not disappoint them with too much color that can make them shy away from your page.
-Avoid texts that are too large or too small and make use of fonts that are easier to read. You may be too artistic with your squeeze page but always remember that you are making a page not to impress an online reader with your web page design but to make them sign up for your services or offers and help you build your subscriber list. With this, you have to make sure the fonts are readable and friendly to your reader’s eyes and your message clear to your audience.
– Avoid multiple links in your lead capture pages. This may be confusing to your readers and may become counterproductive as well. Make your lead page simple but effective. Avoid too much distraction, as you would only want your subscriber to complete the form and get your offers.
– Always test the performance of your lead capture page. This will allow you to make revisions and make your lead capture page more effective in gathering the information that you want.
– Make your content appealing. One way to do this is to offer your online readers with an offer that are hard for them to refuse. Of course, you have to offer something that is valuable for them. If they find it a necessity, they will eventually make an effort to sign in and be part of your subscriber’s list.
These are just a few things that might help you on how to make a squeeze page that will help you make your subscriber’s list. Of course, the placement and design of your squeeze page is important. You have to make sure you convince your online reader to be interested in what you have to offer and provide an easy way for them to join your list. You can also include other elements that can make your page effective and among these are putting videos and audio in your lead capture pages.