You see them everywhere these days… on membership websites, as packaged offers, as giveaways, and even as bonuses for certain offers. We’re taking PLR products. PLR, of course, refers to private label rights, or the license that would enable the holder to alter or modify the contents of the same and even include his name as the author thereof.
Normally, PLR products also come with master resale rights, or the license to see the resale rights of the same products, provided that they are significantly altered from their original form.
The surging popularity of PLR products can be attributed to a variety of reasons. Let’s take a look at them.
* PLR products are more affordable alternatives to actually preparing your own goods. Since PLR products are sold to a lot of people, the cost is shared in common by the would-be purchasers. 100 PLR articles, for example, can cost you around $15 to $10, whereas hiring a ghostwriter to prepare the same amount of articles would set you back around $500 to $1,500 in investment expenses.
* PLR products give you the liberty equivalent to that of the creator’s. You could, technically speaking, do whatever you want with the PLR products you have purchased.
* PLR products will save you a lot of time. They’re already there, ready to be utilized. You won’t have to start from the ground up.
There are many kinds of PLR products available today. There are the aforementioned PLR articles. There are also PLR eBooks and special reports. And there are PLR scripts and software programs. There are even PLR websites ready to make some serious money as all you have to do is to upload them to a web server.
So, how do you profit from the PLR products you will purchase? Let’s take a look at the approaches you could take.
1. If the license would allow you to resell the PLR products as they are, you could start making money immediately by marketing the same as soon as you get them.
2. If you purchase PLR articles, you could modify each to make the unique and build content sites around them. Put your AdSense code on such websites, market them, then watch your PPC earnings grow.
3. The same PLR articles can also be compiled into eBooks or special reports which you could sell for profit.
4. You could use the same PLR articles as they are as fodders for your autoresponder series. This would give your follow-up system some serious meat, as most of these PLR articles are very informative already. Are you maintaining an eZine? Select from your PLR articles the contents which are appropriate to the theme of your newsletter.
5. You could use the PLR products as bonuses for the offers you have built campaigns for. Selling your own products? Bundle them with PLR products to increase their value. Promoting an affiliate merchant’s products? Offer the PLR products you have bought as incentive for anyone who would order the merchant’s products through your affiliate links.
6. You could also use your PLR products as supplemental materials for your sales page. Do you have a highly informative piece in one of your PLR purchases? Clip the same and paste it on a box inside your sales page so that your readers can refer to it to complement whatever you will share on the main parts of your sales copy.
These are just some of the things you could do with your PLR articles. The possibilities are quite endless, further establishing these PLR goodies as fantastic options for your marketing needs.